Janitorial Mop Sink Cabinet Stainless steel Double | Adexa FMSCDL225084418KD
Conveniently keep all of your mop supplies in one easily accessible location with this stainless steel mop sink cabinet! This cabinet features a full stainless steel body for outstanding durability, and its tall structure provides enough space for all of your cleaning supplies. One side of the cabinet features three fixed shelves and a spacious opening for the mop bucket to roll into, while the other side of the cabinet boasts a floor mounted mop sink, two mop holders and one overhead shelf.
- Dimensions: 575x1276x2134mm
- 1.0mm 430 stainless steel slanted top shelf with 15° angle
- 1.0mm 430 stainless steel sides with ventilation holes
- Each side welded with 1 mop holder
- 1.0mm 430 stainless steel storage shelves, 3 in storage side, 1 above mop sink
- 1.0mm 430 stainless steel back and bottom at right side
- 1.0mm 430 stainless steel bottom with drain hole
- 0.64mm 430 stainless steel hinged locking door with recessed handle
- Open back on the mob sink side
- Carton box packing
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.