Click Image for Gallery
Professional microwave oven with defrost and grill capability for commercial catering use in restaurants, bars, cafes and hotels.
- Defrost. The oven allows the defrosting of meat, poultry, and seafood.
- Grill function which is particularly useful for thin slices of meat, steaks, chops, kebabs, sausages and pieces of chicken. It is also suitable for hot sandwiches and au gratin dishes.
- LED display
- Externally made of stainless steel
- Interior color white
- Programmable touchscreen control
- Power Consumption (Microwave): 1500W
- Power Consumption (Grill): 1300W
- Rated Microwave Power Output: 1000W
- Operation Frequency: 2450MHz
- Outside Dimensions: 311mm(H) × 553mm(W) × 491mm(D)
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 250mm(H) × 376mm(W) × 404mm(D)
- Oven Capacity: 38 litres
- Cooking Uniformity: Turntable System
- Net Weight: 18.6kg
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||Stainless steel|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Diameter (cooking area)||335mm|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Programs||Grill / Defrost|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.