Infrared Patio Heater Floor standing 2kW | Adexa PNH2000DI
Our infrared patio heaters are the perfect outdoor heating solution as they provide stronger forms of radiant warmth to help offset the cold outside. By travelling in a wave, radiant heat warms people and objects directly, so you can comfortably enjoy your garden all year round. Patio heaters produce heat instantly, so you don’t have to sit out in the cold waiting to feel the benefits. Plus, unlike other outdoor heating solutions such as gas canisters and fire pits, patio heaters don’t need any additional preparation. Once fitted, just plug them in, switch them on and you’ll be experiencing the cosy warmth that infrared patioheaters provide.
- Ceramic painted steel heater
- Steel pole (Ø38mm) and base cover
- Heating element: three quartz tubes
- Pull switch control, operates conveniently
- 180° tip-over switch, ensuring safe usage
- Adjustable height 1.7m to 2.1m
- Waterproof, IP349
- Certification：CE GS SAA CB ROHS EMC
- Three power settings: 650W/1300W/2000W
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Type||Free standing / Wall hanging|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.