Commercial Meat mincer 75kg/h | Adexa G50
Produce perfectly ground meat with the Adexa G50 commercial meat grinder. Whether you prefer to make coarse, medium or fine minced meat, the G50 can do it with ease, thanks to the user friendly controls and three separate cutting plates - supplied as standard. In addition, the grinder also includes sausage stuffing attachments, allowing you to make delicious butchers style sausages.
- Power: 1000W
- Productivity: 75kg/h
- Reverse function
- Circuit breaker function
- Non-slip feet for greater stability
- Easy to clean
- Screw RPM: 150
- Motor RPM: 19000
- Grinder head #12 (70mm diameter plate)
|Material||Plastic (body) / Stainless steel (grinder and grinder head)|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Grinder Head Size||#12 / Ø70mm|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.