Chamber Vacuum Packing Machine 8m³/hour 9.8 litres | Adexa STV030
This commercial chamber vacuum packing machine is easy to use, exceptionally reliable and offers high output. Instantly sealing food or liquid in tidy, easy to store packs, this professional vacuum packer prepares food for cooling, freezing or cooking in precise portions. The vacuum and sealing actions are adjustable and once sealed the vacuum bags are ideal for use with a sous vide waterbath. A viewing dome allows the food or liquid to be monitored during the vacuum process and the stainless steel construction makes this machine exceptionally hygienic and easy to clean.
- Chamber size: 380x345x75mm
- Seal bar (length&width): 300x8mm (single)
- Open cover height: 650mm
- Sealing power: 800-1300W
- sealing time: 1-9.9 sec
- Pump efficiency: 8cbm/hour
- Pump power: 370W
- Operating voltage: 230V/1 phase
- Machine dimension: 510x460x410mm
- Package dimension: 580x510x520mm
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Power (sealing)||800 - 1300W|
|Time (sealing)||1 to 9.9 seconds|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.