Commercial Coffee Grinder 2kg hopper | Cunill SPACE INOX
Click Image for Gallery
Premium commercial coffee grinder suitable for small cafés and busy coffee houses alike at a discount price. A must have for any coffee serving catering establishment.
- Made in the EU
- Hopper (2kg) made of unbreakable and non-deformable material (co.polyester), with fast lock system and self-levelling when off the coffee grinder, with the possibility of cleaning in a dishwasher at 90 °C.
- Micrometric regulation of the coffee grind using a regulatory pawl.
- New expulsion system for the ground coffee (always leaving the grinding cavity clean when the coffee grinder stops).
- Bodywork made of stainless steel, with ventilation system (internal air inlet and outlet).
- Tray integrated into the bodywork, with ground coffee sweeping system.
- Made to take knocks (portafilters).
- Single-bodied, hermetically sealed doser without aroma loss, vibrationless and made of unbreakable material. Ergonomic handle.
- Universal coffee tamper (rotatable).
- Doser fitted with gasket-saver (portafilter positioner).
- Hardened steel grinding wheel (62/65 HRc) 60mm in diameter.
- Power supply: 230V / 1N / 50-60Hz
- RPM: 1300 to 1600
- Power: 356W
- Protection rating: IP21
- Motor supplied with thermal protector.
- Multi-language touch screen
- Maximum operating time: 30 minutes
- Tempered steel grinding wheel (62HRc) 60mm diameter
- Lifespan of grinding wheels: 500 kg
- Hopper capacity: 2 kg
- Doser capacity: 600 grams
- Doser regulation: 5/12 grams
- Doser lever: right/left
- Stop/start standard version: Manual
- Dimensions: 180 x 310 x 615mm
- Weight: 9kg
- Noise level: 77dB
|RPM||1300 - 1600|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.