Professional Countertop Planetary mixer 10 litres with Meat grinder & Sausage & Pasta maker 1.5kW Stainless steel | Adexa SM2088G
Powerful and reliable, this commercial 10 litre planetary mixer helps you to produce the results you're looking for - quickly. With its durable 1500W motor and immensely strong commercial build, the mixer is perfect for everyday use in smaller bakeries, as well as restaurants, canteens or hotel kitchens.
- Powerful 1500W motor
- Aluminum die-casting housing with UV coating
- 10L brushed stainless steel bowl
- Vertical double bowl handles
- 6 speed settings with pulse control
- LCD display
- Full metal gear system for perfect mixing result and heavy duty usage
- Electronic timer function
- LCD display
- Constant speed design
- Powerful long-life professional motor
- Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture
- Removable stainless steel bowl for easy operation
- Detachable aluminum blade for easy cleaning
- Transparent splash cover
- Planetary mixing action
- Skid-resistant feet
- Easy to operate and to clean
- Safety switching stops at the arm being raised
- Egg whisk
- Mixing beater
- Dough hook
- Mixing bowl
- Bowl cover
- Meat grinder attachment with sausage maker & noodle maker
|Certificates||CE, GS, EMC, LVD, RoHS, Reach, LFGB|
|Speeds||6 with pulse control|
|Capacity||10 litres / 1kg flour|
|Material||Stainless steel (bowl & grinder) / Aluminium (housing)|
|Included||Egg whisk, Mixing beater, Dough hook, Mixing bowl, Bowl cover, Meat grinder attachment with sausage maker & noodle maker|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.