Preparation Counter 2 doors 7xGN1/4 1360x700x1085mm | Adexa SH27
Commercial sandwich prep counter. Perfect for salad prep, pizza preparation and ton of other catering kitchen uses. A real bargain sandwich fridge with a space saving 700mm depth.
- CFC free refrigerant and foam
- AISI 304 stainless steel framwork construction
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Auto defrosting and auto evaporation of condensation water
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Bottom with round edges for easy cleaning
- Castors included
- External dimensions: 1360 x 700 x 1050mm
- Capacity: 396 litres
- Temperature: +2°C to +8°C
- 1 shelf per door
- Fits 7 x GN1/4 containers (not included)
- Power supply: 230V / 1N / 50Hz
- Standard UK plug fitted
- Click here to dowload User Manual
- Click here to dowload Technical Drawing
- Click here to dowload CE Declaration of Conformity
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity (servery)||7 x GN1/4|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.