This portable cube ice maker provides all the performance and reliability you need to ensure a steady stream of refreshing ice for your customers or displays. Able to produce up to 30kg of ice every 24 hours, it's a great option for bars, pubs and food courts with limited space as well as for home use. It's very easy to install, use and clean, thanks to the simple controls, automatic clean function and professional construction. The 4kg ice storage bin is food safe and easily accessible. Can be used both under counter and countertop.
- This high-quality ice making machine is made of food-grade stainless steel, with a double-layer foam insulation layer. The one-button cleaning function makes it durable, sanitary and easy to clean. It is equipped with a digital LCD panel to make reservations. An automatic protection system is included, ensuring safety during operation. Perfect for coffee shops, hotels, bars, bakeries, cold drink shops, and other food industries.
- The body is surrounded by a double-layer foam insulation layer, which can effectively keep ice cubes from melting for 6-8h after power failure. The visualized design allows direct viewing of the interior without removing the cover.
- The ice-making machine can be cleaned automatically (within 30 min) with one click, saving your time and effort.
- The ice machine is equipped with an automatic protection system, which can automatically stop when the ice is full, or when water is scarce, effectively preventing accidents.
- Adopts a quality compressor, which has a powerful kernel and can be run with low noise. It is energy-saving, electricity-saving and environmentally friendly, able to maximize the efficiency of ice making.
This ice machine currently comes at a huge discount sale price.
|Water connection||Mains water connection|
|Type||Ice cubes of 22x22mm with adjustable thickness|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.