Multi-use Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Handrail 50 Litre 1.6kW | Adexa K606F
Click Image for Gallery
Keeping a large catering facility clean can be a difficult and time consuming task but this Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner ensures you have everything you need for the job.
Featuring a hand rail for ease of movement, this 50 litre multi-use cleaner has wet, dry and blower functions and the 4 castors ensure effortless manoeuvring.
Designed for heavy duty cleaning jobs, the large capacity tank reduces the occurrence of emptying the vacuum so you can easily clean up large amounts of dust, dirt, sand, wood chippings, metal shaving, liquids and more.
Included are interchangeable HEPA and sponge filters so you can take on any cleaning job that comes your way.
When you're done cleaning, simply open the dust container or drain the water away through the convenient water drain hole and store away.
- Power: 1600W
- Voltage: 230V / 1 phase
- Capacity: 50L
- Noise level: 82dB
- Operating pressure: 16kPa
- Max Airflow/L/S: 35±3
- Wet, Dry & Blower functions
- Accessories storage design
- Fine filtration system
- Airflow control on handle
- Universal wheels for moving around easily
- Big rear wheels
- Water drain hole
- Handrail for easy manoeuvring
- Stainless steel body
- 3.5m power cord
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Included||HEPA and sponge filters|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.