Click Image for Gallery
Commercial patisserie display case which can serve as a bakery counter, a professional deli display or as a regular display fridge. A perfect cake display for most café, delis, restaurants, hotels or shops.
- Mirror front
- Sides made of black glass
- Polyurethane insulation
- Digital thermostat
- Fitted with castors
- Outer panelling made of stainless steel (AISI304)
- Chrome outer panelling
- Double glass with vacuum
- Convenction cooling
- Refrigerant: R 134a (CFC-free)
- Temperature range: +2°C to +10°C
- Automatic defrosting and defrost water evaporation
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Display area with lighting
- Output: 600W
- Electric connection: 230V / 1N / 50Hz
- External dimensions: 1500 x 730 x 1200mm
- Gross weight: 130 kg
- Ambient temperature: Max +32°C / 50% humidity
- Meets CE standards (international TUV certificate)
- Produced in line with the hygiene and safety directives
- Material corresponds to the European Food Product Standards
|Colour||Stainless steel & Black|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+2 to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.