Commercial Meat slicer 10''/250mm Aluminium coated | Adexa HBS250A
This Adexa HBS250A 10" manual gravity feed food slicer features a compact design that's ideal for small operations where space is at a premium! It's great for slicing vegetables and processed meat, and it's easy to use with an adjustable slice thickness from 1/16" to 1/2".
This 10 inch professional food slicer is made of top quality aluminum for durability, and it comes with a built-in sharpening assembly. For easy cleaning, the meat carriage is removable, and it also has a fixed ring guard for safety. The slicer's stainless steel blade is belt-driven by a powerful motor.
This slicer is excellent for low-volume applications. It is not suitable for continuous heavy use, raw or frozen meat, or cheese.
- Built-in sharpener
- Easy cleanup
- Stainless steel constructed blade
- 8" x 8" product tray
- Compact footprint
- For best results, hand wash only and dry to prevent rusting
- Overall Dimensions
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 16"
- Maximum Product Size: 8" x 6 1/2"
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Thickness (slicing/dicing)||0 - 15mm|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.