Electric double deck commercial pizza oven that holds up to 8 pizzas of 10''. A high power oven perfect for crisp base cooking is perfect for deep pan, thin crust, fresh dough, part baked or frozen pizzas. Also ideal for cooking a variety of other foods such as ciabatta, naan and garlic bread, as well as lasagne, jacket potatoes, pies, pasties and pastries.
- 2 x 500 x 500 x 100mm chamber
- Bottom made of high quality refractory stone
- Front in stainless steel body sheet steel painted
- Heat insulated and ergonomic door handle
- Extra large fire proof safety glass window
- Interior lighting for each baking chamber individually switchable
- Seperate temperature control (85 ° - 450 °C) for top and bottom heat by thermostat
- Temperature control light
- Ventilation by integrated chimney
- Interior insulation with high quality mineral rock wool , energy saving
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity||8 x 250mm pizzas|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Depth (inner)||2 x 500mm|
|Height (inner)||2 x 100mm|
|Width (inner)||2 x 500mm|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+85°C to +450 °C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.