Commercial Freezer Upright cabinet White 600 litres Glass door | Adexa WF600G
Click Image for Gallery
A large capacity single door commercial freezer with a multitude of uses for most professional catering businesses. It's glass door also makes it perfect as a display freezer in your restaurant, shop, store, hotel or bar.
- Premium 50mm insulation
- Digital thermostat
- Gross volume: 600 litres
- Silent operation
- Door with soft open/close mechanism
- Strong and consistent cooling
- High performance with lower consuption (environmentally friendly)
- Large storage capacity
- Numerous storage options
- Easy to clean
- Body made of premium white coated stainless steel AISI 304
- Door made of tempered glass
- Click here to dowload User Manual
- Click here to dowload Energy Labels
- Click here to dowload Technical Drawing
- Click here to dowload Exploded View
- Click here to dowload Spareparts List
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material (exterior)||Powder coated steel|
|Doors / Drawers||1 glass door|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Max temperature (room)||+38°C|
|Temperature||-18°C to -20°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.