The sleek design of the air purifier means it will subtly blend with any décor and the modern white finish ensures a clean look.
Featuring a clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 150m³/h, ease sneezing, congestion and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants.
Thanks to it's H13 HEPA filter working alongside the pre filter and high efficiency activated carbon filter, this unit can capture 99.97% of airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen and odour.
An indicator light on the control panel will make you aware when the filter needs to be replaced as well as an air quality indicator light during use.
Operating at 28 to 52 decibels (dB), use the sleep mode to reduce the decibels to 28 and ensure a peaceful nights sleep without disturbance.
Suitable for any time of day, this air purifier is a must have for your home or business.
- CADR: 150m³/h
- Noise: 28-52 dB
- Area: 15-18m²
- Power: 35W
- Filters: Prefilter + H13 HEPA Filter + Activated Carbon Filter
- Product size: Ø215x330mm
- Weight: 3KG
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Included||Prefilter + H13 HEPA Filter + Activated Carbon Filter|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.