Serve over counter 1 glass shelf Straight glass Cold storage Width 1525mm Depth 940mm | Coreco CVED915R
A commercial serve over counter (deli counter/deli display) will help you maximise sales of your chilled food and drinks. Having products such as cheese & dairy, cooked meats & sausages and fruit attractively displayed directly in front of customers. Useful in sandwich shops, delicatessens and takeaways. Not suited for fresh meats as this is a static cooling model.
Please note. The main image displays the counter without an intermediary shelf. This model has 1 such shelf (see detailed image).
- Exterior and interior in steel sheet prepainted
- Black front strip
- Made in the EU
- 1 glass intermediate shelf
- Exposure and evaporator protection in epoxy finish plate
- Sides polystyrene injected, 40 mm thickness
- Laminated worktop, melamine finish
- Lacquared aluminum profiles
- Tempered and hinged frost glass
- Lighting Standard on top surface
- Isolation of polyurethane, density 40 kg/m³, zero ODP and GWP
- Refrigerated under storage with doors 440x270
- Static evaporator
- Ventilated condensation
- Electronic temperature control
- External thermometer shows the display area temperature
- Automatic defrost with plastic container
- Climate class 3 (25°C 60% RH) regime M1
- Temperature -1 / +5°C
- UNE-EN ISO 23953-2:2006
|Display||Straight glass front|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Storage volume (m3)||0.49|
|Display volume (m3)||0.97|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||-1 to +5°C|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.