Serve over counter 2 glass shelves Curved glass Cold storage Width 1525mm Depth 940mm | Coreco CVEPD915C
A commercial serve over counter designed for bakeries. This bargain bakery counter will help you maximise sales of your chilled food and drinks. Having bakery display like this is a great way to have cakes, patisseries, pastries, sweets and other baked goods attractively displayed directly in front of customers. Useful in bakeris, confectionery establishments, pastry shops and bake shops. Not suited for fresh meats as this is a static cooling model.
- Wenge front strip
- Made in the EU
- Exterior and interior in prepainted steel sheet
- Exposure and evaporator protection in epoxy finish plate
- Sides polystyrene injected, 40 mm thickness
- Laminated worktop, melamine finish
- Lacquered aluminum profiles
- Two intermediate glass shelf, AS STANDARD
- Tempered and hinged frost glass
- Lighting Standard on top surface
- Isolation of polyurethane, density 40 Kg / m³, zero ODP and GWP
- Refrigerated under storage with doors 440x270
- Static evaporator
- Ventilated condensation
- Electronic temperature control
- External thermometer shows the display area temperature
- Automatic Defrost with plastic container
- Climate class 3 (25 ° C 60% RH)
- Product temperature -1°C to +5°C
|Display||Curved glass front|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Storage volume (m3)||0.49|
|Display volume (m3)||0.97|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||-1 to +5°C|
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All electrical items are fitted with standard UK plugs unless otherwise stated.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.