Saladette Open top 2 doors | Adexa S900STD
This top quality commercial salad prep counter is designed to give outstanding performance in all busy catering establishments. With 2 doors and 1 shelf per door, this gives great storage and is ideal for restaurants, bakers, butchers, deli shops, sandwich bars, supermarkets. It is built of top quality stainless steel and will give a high level of professional performance, reliability, style and outstanding value for money. Its smooth stainless steel top prep surface allows adequate space for preparing pizzas, sandwiches and salads. The easy clean stainless steel interior provides the perfect environment to keep all your food for preparation.
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||Stainless steel|
|Doors / Drawers||2 doors|
|Cutting board (polyethylene)||Yes|
|Tray/Grid size||2 x GN1/1 + 3 x GN1/6|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+0°C to +10°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.