Refrigerated Prep Table & Saladette 1225x760x1100mm 406 litres 2 doors | Adexa TSSU60
American style refrigerated sandwich and salad preparation counter allow you to keep all of your prepped ingredients easily within reach, making it easy to assemble dishes. The refrigerated cabinet base below the work area gives you room to store extra ingredients, garnishes, condiments, or topping pans.
- Easy to clean
- External dimension: 1555 x 760 x 1100mm
- Internal dimension: 1434 x 520 x 622mm
- Temperature: 0 to +5°C
- Power Supply: 230V/50Hz
- Shelves: 2
- Effective volume: 527 litres
- Holds 16pcs of GN1/6 containers (not included)
- CFC free refrigerant and foam
- Electronic thermostat and digital led temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Auto defrosting and auto evaporation of condensation water
- Magnetic gaskets can be replaced without any tools
- Bottom with round edges for easy cleaning
- HC refrigerant
- Body and doors made of premium stainless steel AISI 304
|Capacity (servery)||16 x GN1/6|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+0 to +5°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.