Refrigerated Servery Prep Top 1500mm 7xGN1/4 Depth 330mm | Adexa PT15
This top quality refrigerated topping unit is designed to give outstanding performance day after day in all catering establishments. Ideal for restaurants, fast food shops, take away's, deli shops, sandwich bars etc. It has manufactured from high grade stainless steel to give a high level of reliability, performance, style and outstanding value for money.
Please note GN pans and lids are NOT included in the sale of the unit. Great for keeping all your ingredients, chopped veg, salad and more refrigerated and to hand for dressing meals, making sandwiches, pizzas and so on.
It has a fully adjustable temperature controller and an easy care and clean high grade stainless steel body with clear glass surround.
- Digital display
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic temperature control
- Body made of premium stainless steel AISI 304
- With glass cover
- CFC-free cooling medium
- Rounded inside corners
The glass for this unit is located in a separate compartment underneath the packaging – please ensure this is retrieved before the protective box is disposed of.
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||Stainless steel|
|Capacity||7 x GN1/4|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Max temperature (room)||+48°C|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.