Premium Professional Wine cooler Dual zone 111 bottles | Adexa WLW100DZ
Click Image for Gallery
Premium dual zone commercial wine chiller. A very stylish addition to any wine cellar, restaurant, hotel, club or bar. A great quality wine fridge at a bargain discount price.
- Cold light source. A gentle and serene light so that you can see the inside while not disturbing the red wine sleep.
- Removable wodden shelves
- Ventilated, forced air fan cooling system
- The outer tinted glass means a minimum exposure to light
- Carbon filter
- Monitor alarm
- Security thermostat
- Shelves compatible with different bottles sizes and shapes
- Reversible door hinge
- Integrated column core lock
- Temperature zones: 2
- Temperature ranges: +4°C to 20°C
- Stabilized temperature control: Yes
- Humidity control: range between 50%-85%
- Frequent air circulation: Yes
- Low vibration design: Yes
- Touch control panel: Yes
- Malfunction alert: Yes
- Self-preservating mode (when malfunction): Yes
- Bottle capacity: 111
- Shelves: 11
- Gross volume: 330 litres
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 680mm x 595mm x 1415mm
- Weight: 86kg
- Power supply: 230V / 1 phase
- Standard UK plug fitted
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Humidity Control||50% to 85%|
|Temperature||+4°C to +20°C|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.