Professional Glass polisher 360 glasses/h | Adexa BPR002
A commercial polishing machine for drying and polishing glasses and cups that will finish with the hard job of the manual drying. It will also provide the process with more hygiene and cleanliness, and a professional finishing in a few seconds. In order to keep your cups and glasses in a perfect hygiene, cleanliness and presentation state we will need a meticulous drying process; the absence of any water or lime marks on the glasses is an essential point in the image of any catering or restaurant business. Its natural, absorbing and flexible brushes can be fit to different cups and glasses sizes and shapes, making easier and decreasing the time you employ in the drying process.
- Dimensions: 360x340x510mm
- Weight: 19.5kg
- Capacity: 300-360 glasses/hour
- Power: 1.5kW
- Power supply: 230V / 1 phase
- Standard UK plug fitted
- 5 glass polisher tassels
- Hot air drying
- Stainless steel body
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity||300 - 360 glasses/hour|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.