Professional Combi steamer Electric 4 trays GN2/3 Digital controls Direct steam Tilt door | Tecnoeka EKF423DUD
High quality combi oven made in Italy. The ideal solution for small pastry businesses and bakeries requiring a functional product that comes in a space-saving package and delivers the peace of mind that comes from knowing even the most demanding customers will not go away disappointed. You can bake plain or filled croissants and revive frozen bread easily and with intuitive programming thanks to the digital display with storage for 99 programs and 4 cooking options. With the direct steam option, you get to enjoy unbeatable flexibility and ultimate freedom to customize your baking. At this discount price it's a bargain for any restaurant, bar, hotel or other catering establishment.
- Stainless steel cooking chamber
- Tilt door
- Steam: Direct steam controlled by digital panel (10 levels)
- Door with inspectionable glass
- Embedded gasket
- Forced cooling system of inner parts
- IPX 3
- New design of cooking chamber
- CB certification
- New design of handle
- 230V / 1 phase
- 13 Amps
- Standard UK plug fitted
- Capacity: 4 trays of 429x345mm
- Distance between rack rails: 74mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 590x703x590mm
- Weight: 38kg
- Power: 2.9kW
- Temperature: +50°C to +260°C
- Temperature control: Digital probe thermometer
- Number of programs: 99
- Programmable cooking steps: 4
- Pre-heating temperature: +180°C
- Click here to dowload Product Sheet
- Click here to dowload Instruction Manual
- Click here to dowload Exploded View
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||AISI 304 Stainless Steel|
|Steam / Humidification||Direct steam|
|Capacity||4 x 429x345mm|
|Door||Tilt door (ventilated)|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+50 to +260°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.