Refrigerated Prep Table 3 doors Sandwich top 8xGN1/6 | Adexa PS300
If you own a restaurant, bar, sandwich shop, or pizzeria, these refrigerated prep tables are the best choice for preparing your menu items. These tables combine work and storage areas, and the close proximity of ingredients and prep space is especially convenient during your busiest times. Prep tables are designed for back-of-house use, and their large size allows multiple employees to work side-by-side at the same time.
Salad prep tables and sandwich prep tables are designed to provide easy access to cold salad and sandwich ingredients. Their flat food preparation surface provides ample work space, while refrigerated bases offer additional storage space for ingredients.
- Dimensions: 1365 x 700 x 950mm
- Capacity: 368 litre
- Temperature: +2°C to +8°C
- Watt: 400W
- Power supply: 230V
- Prep top capacity: 8 x GN1/6 containers
- Standard UK plug fitted
- Castors included
- Pans not included, sold separately
- Click here to dowload User Manual
- Click here to dowload Technical Drawing
- Click here to dowload Exploded View
- Click here to dowload Spareparts List
- Click here to dowload CE Declaration of Conformity
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity (servery)||8 x GN1/6|
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Doors / Drawers||3 doors|
|Work surface||Stainless steel|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.