High quality refrigerated pizza preparation table made in stainless steel with 3 doors and 1 shelf per door. Granite worktop, ventilated cooling and automatic defrost. A temperature range of +2 to +8°C and digital display. Including a refrigerated prep unit with capacity of 10xGN1/4 containers (containers not included). At this sale price this pizza counter is a bargain!
- CFC free refrigerant and foam
- Complete structure interior &. exterior in AISI 304 stainless steel framework construction
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Auto defrosting and auto evaporation of condensation water
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Bottom with round edges for easy cleaning
- Standard UK plug fitted
- 230V / 1 phase
- Castors included
- Click here to dowload User Manual
- Click here to dowload User Manual (prep top)
- Click here to dowload Technical Drawing
- Click here to dowload Exploded View
- Click here to dowload Spareparts List
- Click here to dowload Energy Label
- Click here to dowload CE Declaration of Conformity
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity (servery)||10 x GN1/4|
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||Stainless steel|
|Doors / Drawers||3 doors|
|Shelves||1 per door|
|Tray/Grid size||GN1/3 (servery) / 600x400mm (doors)|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Power supply (servery)||230V / 1 phase|
|Max temperature (room)||+48°C|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.