Passthrough Dishwasher Premium 500mm basket 48 baskets/hour Break tank Drain pump Detergent dosing pump 230V | Adexa ADX10MB
Click Image for Gallery
This premium hood type dishwashers offers outstanding professional performance and exceptional economical operation for restaurants, hotels and other catering businesses.
- Single-skinned body and double skin doors.
- Made in Italy
- Power supply: 230V / 1N / 50Hz
- With break tank
- With drain pump
- With detergent dosing pump
- Easy-clean-filter system.
- Two stainless-steel wash arms and two rinse arms of composite material, independent and rotary, removable without tools.
- Wash tank inclined to filters.
- Self-draining inclined wash pump.
- Tank and hood made of stainless-steel AISI 304.
- Adjustable rinse aid dosing unit.
- Auto-start hood.
- Electromechanical control panel.
- Washing Cycle 1: 75 sec (48 baskets/h)
- Washing Cycle 2: 120 sec (30 baskets/h)
- Washing Cycle 3: 180 sec (20 baskets/h)
- Basket size: 500 x 500 mm
- Wash pump power: 1.1 kW
- Wash pump capacity: 503 litres/min
- Element power (tank): 3 kW
- Element power (boiler): 6 kW
- Water supply temperature: +55°C
- Water supply pressure: 200 - 400 kPa
- Water supply hardness max: min. 7 max. 12°f
- Washing temperature: +55°C
- Rinsing temperature: +85°C
- Capacity tank: 30 litres
- Capacity boiler: 7 litres
- Water consumption per cycle: 2.8 litres
- Sound emission: 69 dB(A)
- Total power: 7.1 kW
- Baskets: 1x18 plates rack, 1 universal basket, 1 cutlery rack
- Hoses (1 for each): Water connection, Drain, Transparent rinsing product
|Capacity (boiler)||7 litres|
|Capacity (tank)||30 litres|
|Noise level||69 dB(A)|
|Water pressure (inlet)||200 - 400 kPa|
|Included||Baskets: 1x18 plates rack, 1 universal basket, 1 cutlery rack Hoses (1 of each): Water connection, Drain, Transparent rinsing|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power (wash pump)||1100W|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Capacity (wash pump)||503 litres/min|
|Water consumption (rinsing)||2.8 litres|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.