Commercial Glasswasher Premium 350mm basket 30 baskets/hour Rinse Aid dispenser Detergent dispenser & Drain pump 13A | Adexa ADX35
Click Image for Gallery
High quality and fully equipped professional glasswasher for bars, restaurants and other catering establishments.
- Single-skinned cabinet with double-skinned door
- Made in Italy
- With integral rinse aid dosing unit
- With detergent dispenser
- With drain pump
- Wash pump fixed directly to the tank
- Easy-clean-dual-filter system
- Stainless-steel wash arm and two rinse arms of composite material, all independent and rotary
- Tank and door made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Electromechanical control panel
- 3 pin UK plug fitted
- Cycle: 120 sec (30 baskets/h)
- Basket size: 350 x 350 mm
- Internal clearance: 220mm
- Wash pump power: 0.17 kW
- Wash pump capacity: 109 L/min
- Element power (tank): 1.6 kW
- Element power (boiler): 2.6 kW
- Water supply temperature: +55°C
- Water supply pressure: 200-400 kPa
- Water supply hardness: min. 7 max. 12°f
- Washing temperature: +55°C
- Rinsing temperature: +85°C
- Capacity tank: 11 litres
- Capacity boiler: 2.7 litres
- Water consumption per cycle: 2.4 litres
- Sound emission: 48 dB(A)
- Total power: 2.77 kW
- Power supply: 230V / 1N / 50Hz
- Baskets; 1 universal basket, 1 cutlery rack
- Hoses (1 for each); Water connection, Drain, Transparent for rinse product
|Capacity (boiler)||2.7 litres|
|Capacity (tank)||11 litres|
|Noise level||48 dB(A)|
|Water pressure (inlet)||200 - 400 kPa|
|Included||Baskets: 1 universal basket, 1 cutlery rack Hoses (1 for each): Water connection, Drain, Transparent rinsing product|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Power (wash pump)||170W|
|Capacity (wash pump)||109 litres/min|
|Washing cycles||120 seconds|
|Water consumption (rinsing)||2.4 litres|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.