Commercial Glasswasher 800-1000 glasses/hour 350mm basket Gravity drain 13A | Omniwash 3500ST
Clear height for glasses: 250mm. A perfect commercial glasswasher if you're looking for the perfect price/performance ratio for a pub, restaurant, bar or cafe. This pub glass washer is for professional catering use and this bargain price beats any clearance offer.
- Automatic rinse aid dispensers as standard.
- Powerful, efficient wash pump for maximum performance, wash after wash.
- High performance wash arms and wash jets cut through baked on food.
- Interlock system ensures correct operating temperature is reached prior to the machine starting ensuring consistent cleaning and rinsing performance.
- Easy to use.
- Wash and rinse arms are easy to remove and clean.
- Easily removable filters keep the machine running at peak performance.
- Efficient incoloy elements directly heat the water.
- Boiler equipped with safety thermostat.
- Rinse water boiler incorporate internal baffles preventing the rinse temperature from dropping off too quickly, for a consistent rinse temperature and performance.
- Door safety microswitch.
- Boiler safety thermostat.
- Cold rinsing option.
- High efficiency boiler.
- 30 racks per hour - 2 minute cycle.
- 350x350mm basket.
- Wash cycle - 53°C, Rinse cycle - 85°C.
|Water pressure (inlet)||2-4 bar 45-50 °C|
|Production (theoretic)||30 baskets/hour|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature (rinsing)||+85 °C|
|Volume (wash tank)||11 litres|
|Washing cycles||120 seconds|
|Power (rinse tank)||1800W|
|Rinse aid dispenser||Yes|
|Rinse function||Hot/Cold water|
|Volume (rinse tank)||3.5 litres|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All electrical items are fitted with standard UK plugs unless otherwise stated.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.