Professional Mobile Fridge and Banqueting Trolley Cold, Isolated, 11xGN2/1 | Adexa EBQ1S
Commercial banquet trolley that fulfils the highest demands of design, functionality and ergonomics. Thanks to its temperature adjustment down to the degree and excellent insulating properties, it provides the best possible catering food quality – even in case of longer waiting times. A high capacity chilled mobile cupboard to keep your gastronorm pans at a safe, ready to serve temperature. A cold banquet trolley at a great sales discount.
- 2°C to +8°C operating temperature
- Digital thermostat control unit
- CFC Free R134a refrigerant gas
- Magnetic locker
- Lockable castors provide stabilizing
- Isolation type:40 kg/m3 density polyurathane isolation
- Pressed interior tray slides
- Stainless steel body
- Capacity: 11xGN2/1
- Dimensions: 720x885x1830mm
- Power: 0.35kW
- Power supply: 230V / 1 phase
- Standard UK plug fitted
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity||11 x GN2/1|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||0 to +5°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.