Great value for money thermally insulated electric pizza oven well suited for small pizzerias, bars and restaurants. Firestone for fast and crispy cooking of pizza, quiche, lasagne, pies. Space saving pizza oven suited to small outputs, particularly useful to heat up pizza slices or other delicatessen products.
- 1 oven chamber for 4 pizzas of 20cm / 8 inches
- Adjustable temperature to +350°C
- Interior lighting
- Extra large viewing window
- Easy to clean
- Body made of premium stainless steel
- Fibreglass insulation
- Extremely heat-resistant
- Ideal for baking directly on the fire brick
- Output: 2 kW
- Electrical connection: 230 Volt / 1N / 50 Hz
- External dimensions: 560 x 570 x 280 mm
- Internal dimensions: 400 x 400 x 120 mm
- Weight: 24.4kg
- Firestone size: 390x390mm
- Produced in line with the hygiene and safety directives
- CE/ROHS certification
- Material corresponds to the European Food Product Standards
- Heating method: upper & lower heat
- Timer: 30 minutes
- Standard UK plug fitted
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+0°C to +350°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.