Commercial Dishwasher 540 plates/hour 500mm basket Gravity drain 13A | Omniwash 5000ST
All caterers require a reliable and dependable professional undercounter dishwasher like this one, lasting over many years. It's constructed from AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel. This ensures that it is built to withstand the rigours of a commercial kitchen environment. Compared to other catering dish washers this machine is a great bargain! Ideal for coffee shops, resturants, cafés as well as bars and pubs. Works just as well as a glasswasher!
- With Rinse Aid Pump
- High quality stainless steel body
- 500x500mm baskets
- 120 second program
- 320mm clear height for glasses
- Electrical components and cabling complying with international standards and security regulations.
- All components may be easily reached and inspected for quick and efficient servicing.
- Made in Italy
|Capacity (boiler)||6 litres|
|Production (glasses)||1500 glasses/hour|
|Water inlet/outlet||3/4" / 25mm|
|Production (plates)||540 plates/hour|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power (wash pump)||750W|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Volume (wash tank)||29 litres|
|Washing cycles||120 seconds|
|Rinse aid dispenser||Yes|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.