Dishwasher 540 plates/hour 500mm basket Drain pump Rinse aid pump Detergent pump 16A | Adexa DWASH50XL
Click Image for Gallery
Heavy duty commercial dishwasher perfect for small and medium pub, bar, cafe, hotel or restaurant establishments. 2 baskets included!
- Body supporting frame, panelling and builtin booster heater made of stainless steel.
- Automatic filling of wash tank and constant water level control.
- Wash and rinse temperatures automatically and constantly controlled by two independent thermostats for perfect wash and rinse action.
- Electrical components and cabling complying with international standarts and security regulations.
- All components may be easily reached and inspected for quick and efficient servicing.
- Full automatic wash cycle at 55 °C with a program cycle of 2 minutes.
- Hot water rinse cycle at 80 - 85 °C.
- Door safety switch.
- Drain pump, Detergent dispenser and Rinse aid dispenser.
- For professional catering use.
|Water pressure (inlet)||2-4 bar 45-50 °C|
|Production (plates)||500-540 plates/hour|
|Production (theoretic)||30 baskets/hour|
|Included||1 plate basket (18 compartments | 500x500mm), 1 cup basket (500x500mm)|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature (washing)||+50-55 °C|
|Temperature (rinsing)||+85 °C|
|Volume (wash tank)||29 litres|
|Washing cycles||120 seconds|
|Power (rinse tank)||4500W|
|Rinse aid dispenser||Yes|
|Rinse function||Hot water|
|Volume (rinse tank)||7 litres|
|Water consumption (rinsing)||4,5 litres|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.