Commercial Refrigerated Display case 125 litres Countertop | Adexa RTW125L
Professional chilled merchandiser great for showcasing cakes, pastries, sandwiches or other food in cafes, resturants or shops. A great value for money refrigerated display unit. A perfect discount counter top fridge.
- Brilliant Internal LED illumination on top
- Digital temperature controller and display
- Adjustable chrome plated shelves
- 4 sides double glass
- Front and back sliding doors
- Maintenance free condenser
- Ventilated cooling system
- Automatic defrost
- Stainless steel
- Capacity: 125L
- Temerature range: +2°C to +10°C
- Power: 160W
- Climate class: 4/N
- Double glass
- Dimension: 702 x 568 x 686mm
- Dimension (packing): 773 x 627 x 735mm
- Weight (net): 54kg
- Weight (packing): 56kg
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+2 to +10°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.