Counter chiller with two stainless steel solid doors and 4 castors included. This restaurant bench fridge also comes with a range of useful features which are certain to make life in your catering and professional kitchen considerably simpler.
- Temperature range +2 to +8°C
- CFC free refrigerant and foam
- Complete structure interior &. exterior in stainless steel AISI 304 with round internal edges for easy cleaning
- Insulation 60mm thickness
- Ventilated refrigeration compartment gives a better air circulation
- Auto defrosting and auto evaporation of condensation water
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- Self-closing door
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Heating element concealed in door frame to eliminate any condensation
- Designed to accommodate GN1/1 pan sizes
- 4 castors included
- External dimensions: 1360 x 700 x 860mm
- Internal dimensions: 795 x 580 x 560mm
- Capacity: 314 litres
- 1 shelf per door
- Power supply: 230V / 1N / 50Hz
- Standard UK plug fitted
- Click here to dowload User Manual
- Click here to dowload Technical Drawing
- Click here to dowload Exploded View
- Click here to dowload Spareparts List
- Click here to dowload Energy Label
- Click here to dowload CE Declaration of Conformity
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||Stainless steel|
|Doors / Drawers||2 doors|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Max temperature (room)||+48°C|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.