Toast, Bake, Broil, Grill your dishes! Bargain mini toaster oven suitable for small catering establishments like bars, pubs, small shops and cafes. A great addition to small restaurants and cafes, this professional mini oven is perfectly suited for occasional use in workplaces where space is at a premium.
- Power: 1400W
- Power supply: 230V / 1 phase
- +100 to +250°C temperature control
- 60 min timer with automatic shut-off and bell ring
- Up/Down separate heating control
- 4 pcs stainless steel heating elements
- Double heat-resistant tempered glass door
- Anti-grip feet
- CE, CB, ISO9001,RoHS, EMC certificated
- Crumb tray
- Housing: Black
- Handle and panel: Metal with silver finish
- Interior lighting
- 1 x Enamel baking tray, 1 x Chromed wire rack, 1 Rotisserie tray & rack handle
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Timer||0 to 60 mins|
|Functions||Toast, Bake, Broil,Grill|
|Included||1 x Enamel baking tray, 1 x Chromed wire rack, 1 x Tray & rack handle|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+100°C to +250°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.