Commercial Entrance Mat 1500x900 Grey | Adexa KD102
Ideal for medium-traffic indoor areas, this mat is made with a dependable rib design that features coarse fibers for superior traction and scraping, not to mention moisture retention! Additionally, the mat's needlepunch surface is highly resistant to staining from spills and fading from sunlight and ultraviolet rays. This combination of qualities ensures that your business will be provided with a durable, long-lasting entrance mat! This item traps and hides unsightly dirt to prevent slipping and promote safety. It's bound to keep your busy lobby in optimal order. A wonderful addition to any commercial establishment, this reliable mat is sure to get the job done right!
This mat is great for placement in medium-traffic indoor spaces like office lobbies, hallways, or transition areas to reduce floor care maintenance and the potential risk of your employees or guests slipping on a wet walking surface. Perfect for preventing floor safety hazards, this mat is a must-have addition to your busy establishment!
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material||PVC and Polyester|
|Dimensions / Weight|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.