Commercial Electric Convection Oven with Steam 4 trays 600x400mm | Adexa YSD8A
Click Image for Gallery
Amazing value for money professional convection oven well suited for most restaurants, hotels and other catering kitchen establishments.
- 116L capacity cavity 700x460x360 mm
- Stainless steel structure
- Temperature range is +30 to +300℃
- 120 minutes timer with bell
- 340 ℃ hi-limiter ensures safety operation
- Stainless steel cavity or ceramic coating cavity
- Manual spraying switch for direct steam
- Chamber light for better view of cooking process
- Steel handle fixed by Bakelite base
- Dual round heaters plus two high speed motors
- Stainless steel baffle to generate heat more evenly
- Trip switch to stop working when door is opened
- Nickel coating pan support
- Four aluminum baking trays 600x400mm
- Good insulation at 5 sides
- Rounded corners in cavity for easy cleaning
- Door latch opens at 90°for easy access to the cavity
- Level distance is 75mm
- Double toughened visual glass for better view and to keep cool to touch
- Steaming function
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||Stainless steel|
|Oven type||Bakery & Snack|
|Steam / Humidification||Steam|
|Timer||0 to 120 mins|
|Capacity||4 x 600×400mm|
|Included||4 pcs aluminum baking trays 600x400mm|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||0°C to +300°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.