Click Image for Gallery
This professional countertop fryer is a compact and powerful deep fat frying solution for busy professional kitchens. Designed for reliability and performance, it offers a generous 16 litre tank and impressive cooking power. Whatever you're frying, this is a premium option which makes cooking fast and easy. Cleaning is simple too, thanks to the front mounted drain valve and single-piece oil tank.
- Stainless steel construction
- Micro safety switch
- Easily removable electric box
- Precise thermostat control
- Maximum & Minimum Oil lever mark
- Safety over temperature cut out
- Insulated basket handle
- Temperature +60 to +200°C
- Removable cover
- 1 deep fryer basket and 1 lid included
- CE certification
- Voltage:220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz
- Power: 3kW
- Full tank capacity: 16 litres
- Oil Capacity: 12-14 litres
- Dimension: 530x336x385mm
- Weight: 9.8kg
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity (tank)||16 litres|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+60 to +200°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.