Professional Combi steamer Electric 10 trays GN1/1 & 600x400m Electromechanic controls Direct steam Right hinged door| Tecnoeka EKF1016UD
Premium quality commercial combi oven made in Italy. Professional electric combi steamer with direct steam. Designed and engineered for medium and large sized resturants, bakeries and pastry businesses requiring an oven that packs professional performance into a space-saving package. Pizzas, bread and fine pastries: use it to cook large batches without sacrificing precious time. Not to mention lasagna, vegetables au gratin, meat and fish roasts and meats that need slow cooking. Its high performance makes it the ideal ally for any professional in the bakery and pastry business. Sturdy and reliable, it gives you unbeatable freedom to adjust cooking to suit your different needs thanks to the direct steam option.
- Stainless steel cooking chamber
- Steam: Direct steam controlled by knob (5 levels)
- 10 grids/pan support
- Door with inspectionable glass
- Adjustable door hinges
- Quick fastening of lateral supports
- Embedded gasket
- Forced cooling system of inner parts
- IPX 3
- Manual washing set up
- New design of cooking chamber
- CB certification
- Power: 16kW
- 2 bidirectional motors
- Direct steam controlled by knob (5 levels)
- Bivalent/dual support for both GN1/1 and 600x400mm trays
- 400V / 3 phase
- Click here to dowload Product Sheet
- Click here to dowload Instruction Manual
- Click here to dowload Certificate
- Click here to dowload Exploded View
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Material (exterior)||Stainless steel|
|Material (interior)||AISI 304 Stainless Steel|
|Oven type||Bakery & Gastronomy|
|Steam / Humidification||Direct steam|
|Capacity||10 x GN1/1 / 600x400mm|
|Tray/Grid size||GN1/1 / 600x400mm|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||400V / 3 phase|
|Temperature||+100 to +275°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.