Commercial Coffee maker Manual fill Twin hotplates | Adexa RXG2001
Make great tasting coffee for your customers or guests with the professional filter coffee machine. This catering manual fill machine is designed for public places where people need to make excellent coffee easily, conveniently and fast, such as offices, conference rooms, clubs, bars and restaurants. With modern streamline styling, it brings a completely new feeling of comfort and luxury to the commercial coffee brewers.
Featuring a 2.2 litre internal water tank and two independently controlled hotplates - meaning you can fill a complete 1.8 litre jug and keep it warm before having to refill the machine.
- Up to 120 cups per hour
- Filter size: 250mm
- Capacity (jug): 1.8 litres
- Capacity (tank): 2.2 litres
- Brewing temperature: +92°C to +96°C
- Brewing time: 5 to 6 mins
- Power: 2.1kW
- Power supply: 230 / 1 phase
- Standard UK plug fitted
- Machine and filterholder made of stainless steel
- Including 2 glass jugs
- "Pump style" brewing system, only fresh water for each pot
- No standing water tank, no short pot & no stale water taste
- Heat the brewing water only when needed, most energy efficient.
- Coffee is made at an optimal temperature
- Coffee is always kept at an optimal temperature
- Teflon coated heating plate, easy to clean
- Triple safety protections
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Brewing time||5 to 6 minutes|
|Capacity (tank)||2.2 litres|
|Production||Up to 120 cups per hour|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+92 to +96°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All electrical items are fitted with standard UK plugs unless otherwise stated.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.