Commercial Bottle cooler Upright 332 litres Fan assisted Hinged glass door Black/White | Adexa LG332B
Click Image for Gallery
Commercial showcase bottle cooler for bars, pubs, stores, cafés, restaurants or hotels, this drink cooler is perfect for any professional catering establishment.
- Fan assisted static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Interior and canopy LED light with switch
- Double layers standard glass door for anti condensation
- Digital displayer
- One inner cabinet light, one canopy light
- 2 front feet, 2 rear castors
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Capacity: 332 litres
- Control system: Digital
- Glass type: Tempered
- Lock: Yes
- Lights: 2 horizontal
- Temperature: +0°C to +10°C
- Max ambient temperature: +38°C
- Exterior: Pre-painted steel
- Interior: Pre-painted aluminium
- Certification: CB, CE, ROHS
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Lighting||Inner and top|
|Doors||1 hinged glass door|
|Included||4 adjustable shelves|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+3°C to +8°C|
|Cooling||Static with fan|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.