Commercial Bottle cooler 360 litres Fan assisted cooling Hinged door White | Adexa LG360XP
Click Image for Gallery
Full white commercial upright single door display fridge/cooler with LED light. A space saving yet high capacity drinks chiller for shops, hotels and similar establishments.
- Without canopy
- Refrigerant: R134a
- ABS plastic inner cabinet
- High efficiency EC fans
- Pre-painted interior with single vertical tube light
- Low noise
- Low energy consumption
- LED light
- Double layers normal glass
- Heavy duty castor with brake
- Door lock
- Sturdy PVC-coated wire shelves designed to hold any container upright.
- Self-closing doors and door locks standard
- Adjustable legs for door alignment
- Cyclopentane insulation
- Capacity: 360 litres
- Dimensions(WxDxH): 620x635x2011mm
- Packing dimensions(W*D*H) 685*665*2011MM
- Weight: 75kg
- Temperature: +2 to +8°C
- Shelves: 4
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Doors||1 hinged glass door|
|Included||4 adjustable grids|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Max temperature (room)||+38°C|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Cooling||Static with fan|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.