Bar bottle cooler Upright Double door 458 litres | Adexa SC458FS
An impressive full height double door commercial back bar bottle cooler ideal for use in any pub, bar or restaurant. The unit boasts a stylish stainless steel exterior finish with double glazed, self-closing glass doors and front vents allow the cabinet to be built-in to an existing bar area. The interior is illuminated with energy efficient LED lighting which is enhanced by the mirrored internal finish to create an eye catching product display. With a 13 amp plug connection the unit can simply be plugged in for use. The cabinet is supplied with 10 adjustable chrome plated shelves with a capacity for 458 litres. Please note: Due to operational noise levels this product may not be suitable for domestic use.
- Force-air fan cooling
- Self closing door
- Interior illumination
- Fully adjustable industrial shelves
- Strengthened door frame
- Auto defrost with self evaporating drip tray
- High-Pressure injected foam insulation
- Double-glazed glass door
- Capacity: 293 litres
- Temperature range: 0 to +10 °C
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 900x515x1840mm
- Shelves: 10
- Gas: R134a
- Approvals & Certifications: CB, CE, Rohs, SAA, MEPS
|Material (interior)||Mirror finished stainless steel|
|Doors||2 hinged toughened glass door|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Temperature||+0°C to +10°C|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.