Back bar cooler 2 sliding doors 208 litres Black | Adexa LG208S
With two large, clear doors, this multipurpose beer fridge comes with a range of useful features, including an integral temperature controller and auto defrost. Perfect for the attractive merchandising of cold beer, cider and soft drinks for bars, pubs, restaurants and hotels. Amazing bargain price right now on this versatile catering item.
- Net volume: 208 litres
- Auto-defrost: Yes
- Temperature digital screen: Yes
- Control system: Electronic
- External dimension (WxDxH): 900*520*900mm
- Internal dimension (WxDxH): 820*385*750mm
- Packing dimension (WxDxH): 960*570*980mm
- Weight net: 62kg
- Weight gross: 72kg
- Glass door type: Sliding door
- Door frame, door handle material: Black/Silver PVC
- Glass type: Tempered
- Door auto closing: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Adjustable shelves: 4 pcs
- Adjustable feet: 4 pcs
- Internal light: Horizontal
- Voltage/frequency: 220~240V/50HZ
- Temperature: +2°C to +8°C
- Max ambient temperature: +35°C
- Outer cabinet: Pre-painted steel
- Inside cabinet: Compressed aluminium
- Evaporator: Blow expanded board
- Evaporator fan: 14W square fan
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Doors||2 sliding glass doors|
|Included||4 adjustable grids|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Controls||Digital temperature control with LED display|
|Max temperature (room)||+35°C|
|Temperature||+2°C to +8°C|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.