Semi-automatic 2-in-1 espresso coffee maker with steam wand. Choose your strength with classic espresso, cappuccino, or produce steam to heat liquids or beverages. The steam wand can be used to make hot beverages like drinking chocolate, water or tea. Perfect for the office or for household use.
- 15bar high pressure pump
- Makes espresso, cappuccino and coffee
- 1.2 litre detachable transparent water tank tank. The large removable water tank with a clear water window, convenient for you to monitor the water levels and make sure your coffee maker operating efficiently. And descale regularly helps to remove scale and ensures the coffee maker operating efficiently.
- 230V/50Hz UK plug with 850W power
- Touch display (PCB control)
- Detachable drip tray
- Adjustable steam, easy to froth milk foam. The professional frothing wand mixes steam and milk in order to create a rich, dense and creamy froth for every drink.
- Can make a cup / two cups of coffee and manual hot water and coffee
- Cup-warming function
Please see under 'Specification' for detailed information.
|Capacity (tank)||1.2 litre water tank|
|Water connection||No (manual water fill)|
|Functions||Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso, Coffee, Hot Milk, and Hot Water|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Power supply||230V / 1 phase|
|Warranty||12 mth spare parts warranty|
- Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery. If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes and even though we do our outmost to depict the items as accurately as possible the images may differ slightly from the actual product in some cases.
- All our items are new and unused unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Delivery is made kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods
- All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
- Since we operate with an outlet approach where we source our items directly from the manufacturers we can offer large discounts on all our bargain products, thus offering a permanent sale.